The purpose of the Electric File Module in the Meticulous Manicurist Course Pack is to train you how and when to use an electric file during a pedicure to contour thick nails utilizing the proper physics to avoid client injury. And how to use the appropriate bits and disinfection protocol between uses.
Lesson Objectives: After completing this course you will be able to:
1. Perform movements to remove excess cuticles from the nail.
2. Perform movements to reduce thick toenails.
3. Identify and choose an appropriate bit for each service.
4. Clean and store the bits properly after each use.
5. Use proper pressure when using the electronic file.
6. Prevent heat buildup on the nail.
7. Define torque, rpm, and tolerance.
8. Operate in forward and reverse.
9. Balance the handpiece
10. Operate the electronic file safely.
11. Prevent injury while using the electric file.