Click the Materials Tab to Print the Free Ebook In Lesson 1
Lesson 1 Tools, Techniques Timing 32 min
In this lesson, you will learn what each tool is used for, when to use it, and how to use it to avoid causing any injury to the skin. You will learn about pressure, speed, and appropriate angles to work efficiently. Most importantly you will learn how to use the tools to resolve any discomfort you have in your toenails and maintain them at home.
1. Clarifying the scope of pedicure practice. Understanding terms used for marketing such as medical pedicure and AMT
2. Understanding glove use
3. Identify and understand the use for each tool
4. Learn how to use to tool appropriately to avoid injury to the client
5. Learn the order to perform the steps of each pedicure type to accomplish within given timeframe
6. Learn how to categorize each pedicure and price based on time
Lesson 2 Pedicure Steps and Procedures: 37 minutes
The purpose of the Regular Pedicure course is to train you on how to trim, shape, file, clean around the nail and buff the nail plate. To use proper physics and hand position of stainless steel implements to prevent injury to the client.
Lesson Objective: Upon completion of the course requirements the graduate will be able to:
1. Utilize the stainless steel pedicure tools in necessary manipulative skills,
2. Practice proper techniques in order to clean, shape and beautify the toenails for the client.
3. Remove buildup from the bottom of the feet to prevent callous build up and ensure comfort.
4. Complete all pedicure skills and procedures in the most effective and efficient way to ensure completion of service within 45 minutes.
5. Apply the information and related material to a regular pedicure service for a successful outcome, that includes meeting client expectations.
Lesson 3 Ingrown and Impacted Toenail Cleaning 32 minutes
The purpose of the ingrown toenail cleaning course is to teach you how to identify and an ingrown toenail. Explain the difference between an ingrown toenail and an impacted toenail. Learn proper physics and hand position to prevent future injury to the area.
1. Utilize the pedicure tools at home safely to relieve toenail pain.
2. Learn how to clean around an impacted or ingrown toenail to resolve and prevent future problems.
3. Understand when you should see a doctor.
Lesson 4 Nail Polish Techniques 1 hour 18 minutes
In this bonus lesson, I teach you all the aspects you had no idea applied to polishing nails. All the aspects come together and create a finished result that lasts for months and dries quickly. You will become a pro at polishing nails using the techniques you learn in this lesson.
9. Bristle span